From April 2017, all administrators will have the opportunity to use the Premium Template for their promotion design. Administrators can choose between the Basic Template (the existing Easypromos template before April 2017) and the Premium Template. The Premium Template has been designed to work on mobile devices. It is responsive and flexible, and no programming knowledge is required for its customization.
The Premium Template is available for all promotions created with Premium and White Label versions of the platform.
Keep reading to find out about all the features of the Premium Design Template and how you can enable the template for your promotions:
- Video tutorial on how to enable the Premium Template
- Base structure of the template
- How to enable the Premium Template
- Main setup screens
- Which browsers are compatible with the Premium Template?
1. Video tutorial
This five-minute video will show you how to enable the Premium Template. You will also learn about all the design setup options. We recommend you watch this video tutorial to get a better idea of how the template works.
Do you want to try it now? Access the Control Panel and create a Premium or White Label promotion to get access to the new template.
2. Base structure of the template
The Premium Template has the following base structure which is applied to each of the screens of the promotion – in both mobile and desktop versions of the platform:
- Header: This has a fixed height of 36px and is always visible. It’s composed of three elements: on the left, a mobile-style dropdown menu, and on the right, the share button and the brand’s social media buttons. These buttons can be configured from the My Networks module.
In the central area, there are two elements that will define the style of your promotion: the background and the main container:
- The background: This is the same for all pages of the promotion. In the mobile version, this background adapts optimally, instead of disappearing like it does in the Basic Template.
- The main container: This is displayed on top of the background and is where the contents of each page of the promotion are included: header images, promotion texts, photos, videos, questions, and so on.
3. How to enable the Premium Template
The Premium Design Template can be enabled for any type of application created with the Premium and White Label versions of Easypromos, as long as the promotion is still in draft mode. To activate the Premium Template, follow these steps:
1. From the Promotion Management Page, click the “Editor” button.
2. At the top right you will see the “Switch to Premium Template” button. Click here to access the new extra features the template has to offer:
Note: While the promotion is still a draft, you can change back to the Basic Template at any time. Once the promotion has been activated, however, it’s no longer possible to change the design template.
4. Main setup screens
Once the promotion has been changed to the Premium Template, go to the Editor to find the main setup pages. This is where all the features and tools for customizing your design are located.
1. “Design”Screen (Editor > Premium Template > Design)
In this section, you’ll find the setup options to customise the following elements of the template design:
- Colors: Choose the color of the texts and call to action buttons such as the main buttons and primary links.
- Container: Fully customize the following elements of the container:
- Style: This can be dark or light. The style will also define the color of the header and the footer of the page.
- Opacity: You can also play with the level of opacity to achieve optimal integration with the background.
- Height: You can vary the height of the container and adapt it to the type of content introduced, or you can choose to have it occupy the entire screen instead.
- Position: You can position the container in the center of the screen, to the sides, up or down or in the corners.
- Buttons: Select the button style. By default, these are displayed as outlines, but you can also make them solid.
- Fonts: Customize the primary and secondary promotion fonts.
2. “Background” screen (Editor > Premium Template > Background)
From this screen, you’ll be able to set up all the background images of the promotion:
- Color: Select a color for the background.
- Opacity: Set the transparency level of the color of the background.
- Image: Upload a wallpaper image of your choice.
- Position: If you upload your own wallpaper image, you can define the focal point of the image.
- Predefined: Use one of our predefined images and borders.
3. Individual promotion pages
For each of the promotion pages (Landing, Registration Form, “Thank You” Page, Participations Gallery, Questionnaire) you can set up the width and structure of the container individually if you wish.
For each of these pages you will find the “Design” section. This has the following customizable options:
- You can configure the container width.
- You can display the container in one or two columns.
5. Which browsers are compatible with the Premium Template?
The Premium Template has been designed and programmed with Flex technology. All modern browsers for PC, Mac and mobile devices support this technology. For optimal visualization however, we recommend the following versions:
- Chrome 29
- Safari 9
- Firefox 28
- Microsoft Edge
- Opera 17
- AndroidBrowser 4.4+
- Safari iOS 9