All the promotions created with the Premium design template offer the possibility to customize the menu of the promotion, which is displayed when clicking the upper left corner of the promotion, as shown below:
The menu customization options include the following possibilities:
- Change the default name of each promotion page.
- Change the icon that identifies each page of the promotion within the menu, choosing from a wide variety of icons.
- Decide which pages of the promotion you want to show or hide from the menu.
- Add new pages to the menu, to present additional content.
To customize the promotion menu, you must follow these steps:
1. Access the promotion Editor:
2. Go to Tools > Menu. By default, the menu presents as visible the pages that have been enabled in the promotion:
Here you will find the following configuration options:
A. Add a new section
Add new pages to the menu to present additional content. To do this, click on the "New section" button and choose between the 2 types of new sections you can add:
1. Internal page, which will be added as a new page within the application. This new page can be opened in 3 different ways:
- Self window (by default).
- New window.
- Modal window.
Click the "Edit content" option to customize the content you will present on this page. As in the other pages of the promotion, you can customize it with a header image, title and description.
In addition, when you add a new internal page, it will be added in the "Pages" section of the Editor's main menu, so that you can view its content at all times.
2. External link, which upon clicking will redirect you to the indicated external link.
B. Edit each page of the promotion
Click on the icon to open each section and below you will find the following options:
- Hide or leave the page visible in the promotion menu.
- Section Name: Allows you to change the name of the page as it will be displayed in the promotion menu.
- Section icon: Change the icon that will represent that page in the promotion menu. You can choose from a range of predefined icons.