Yes, from the Easypromos Dashboard the administrator can modify the title and description of viral messages when the user shares their invite URL.
Follow these steps:
1. Go to the Easypromos Dashboard with your Facebook account.
2. Find the promotion and click the 'Promotion settings' option:
3. Enter the “Editor” of the promotion:
4. Go to General > Share > Generic. Here you can modify the options that are shown to define the message that will be shared by default when sharing the promotion across social networks:
Note: Upload a viral image which will be shown with recruiting content. Recommended sizes for social media sharing: 1200px width & 630px height.
5. On Share > Recruitment you can customize the viral text that will be displayed when the participant shares the promotion on social networks. Learn how it will be displayed and the recommended number of characters.
- Title and description. These will be shown when the promotion is disseminated on Facebook and Google+. On "sending an email" option, they will be the subject and the body suggested by the app on the preset email created.
- Title: Maximum 90 characters.
- Description: Maximum 255 characters.
- Tweet: This is the text of the tweet of the viral message on Twitter. The Shared link will be included automatically at the end of this text.
- Instant Messaging Apps (Whatsapp, Telegram, Line). This is the message that users will be send through instant messaging Apps. This options is only available for users connected via smartphone.
6. On Share> Participation, you can customize the viral text that will be displayed when a user shares a contest entry with photo, video or text on the networks.
7. On Thank you > Options, we find the sharing options where we can define the destination of the share button that appears on the Thank you page. Choose which type of message will be displayed on the networks when the participant shares the promotion from this button.