The platform’s viral system is highly customizable. The application provides various methods of sharing and disseminating the promotion. In the Premium and White Label versions you can customize each of the texts to be shared.
These are the types of viral message that you can customize:
Each of these messages can be shared via the following social networks:
- Whatsapp (from mobile devices)
- Line (from mobile devices)
- Telegram (from mobile devices)
From the administration panel it is possible to configure the image and texts for each type of message for all the networks.
- Facebook and Google+ share the same message. This is composed of: a title, a description, an image and the promotion link.
- Twitter. The text of the tweet can be set up for each message. Images can’t be shared.
- Pinterest. It shares the viral image and your preset twitter message.
- Email. It opens directly the email administrator that the user has configured by default in his or her device. It will be created an email with a suggested message. It will show the message defined for sharing on Facebook: title will be the subject and description will be the body. It also shares the promotion direct link. In this way, the user will be able to send the message easily to their contacts.
More information: If you want to see the description of each share button for each screen of the promotion, click here.
1. Generic content
It is the generic message of the promotion that appears in the share buttons of the home page, the registration form and the participants’ list. Here you can see how these are displayed. To set this up, access the “Edit” form of the promotion’s administration page and find the “Viral content” section.
2. Recruiting content
This is the message that can be customized so that by sharing it users encourage their friends to take part, thus recruiting new users. It is displayed in the “share” and “invite” buttons on the final page ".Here you can see how these are displayed. To set it up, access the “Edit” form of the promotion’s administration page and find the “Viral content” section.
3. Participation content
This is the message that can be shared from the participations page or from the final page of the promotion if the administrator configures it that way. This message shows the user’s entry (whether photo, text or video) and links directly to the individual participation of the contest. The message that is shared can be customized by the administrator from the “edit” form by following these instructions.
4. Instant Win content
This is the message that can be shared via the final page of the promotion if the administrator configures it that way. In “winning moment” promotions, a text and image can be displayed on the page in which users are told they have won. The administrator can set the application up so that this message is shared when the winners disseminate the contest via the “share” tool in the final page.
5. Quiz result content
This is the message that can be shared from the final page of the promotion as long as the administrator configures it that way. It displays a final customized message based on the points or answers selected by the questionnaire participant. If different texts and images have been created based on the answers that have been chosen, this message can be disseminated to attract new participants and enhance the user’s final experience.