Yes, in the Premium and White Label versions the administrator can completely customize the colors of the promotion. To do this, the administrator has access to an intuitive color editor which allows him/her to quickly and easily customize the different colors used in the promotion (action buttons, color of icons, link texts, etc.). If preferred, the administrator can use one of the 10 predefined colors provided by the application.
Note: The customization of colors and fonts is not included by default in promotions created with the Basic version. It can be included as an extension for $10USD.
In the colors editor, you will find the various predefined colors that come configured with the promotion. If you wish to add a more personal touch to adapt the promotion to the colors of your brand, the administrator can also use the color selector to completely customize the look and feel of the promotion. Find out how the color editor works.
The colors that can be set up in the promotion are divided between:
These are the colors that affect the basic features of the promotion. These features consist of:
- Main action buttons: 'Participate' button, ‘Share’ button, ‘Finish’ button, ‘Vote’ button.
- Main texts: 'Participate' text, ‘See/vote entries’ text, ‘Share’ text, ‘Follow us’ text in the promotion footer, ‘Vote’ text, etc.
- Texts of the links included in the promotion, for example, if including a hyperlink in the promotion description.
- The principal color is also used to make up the fabric of the main sections of the promotion.
Below, we present some examples of how the principal promotion colors are displayed across the different screens of the promotion:
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
These are the colors that affect the secondary features of the promotion. These features consist of:
- Section blocks for each of the promotion screens.
- Promotion footer.
- Some action buttons: ‘Follow us’ button, final action buttons available to the participating user.
Below, we show you some examples of how the principal promotion colors are displayed across the different screens of the promotion:
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
Note: The colors of some of the promotion’s features, such as the button that indicates the status of the promo in the home page, cannot be customized.
How does the color editor work?
Below, we show you in this video tutorial how to access the color editor from the promotion administration page, and how to choose and apply the basic options.