Once you have determined the winners of the promotion, whether via the Easypromos sweepstakes platform or by selecting them manually with a jury, the next step is to make the results of the sweepstakes public.
To do this, the platform provides a template which you can use to publish the prize winners easily, since you'll be able to create a direct access from the homepage of your promotion.
Below we explain how to set up and publish the Winners Page template:
- Step 1. Access the Winners Page
- Step 2. Select the template to publish the winners
- Step 3. Publish the winners page
Step 1. Access the Winners Page
1. Access the administration page of the promotion and click on Editor:
2. Once in the Editor go to Pages > Winners:
Step 2. Select the template for publishing the winners
Click the "Options" tab to select what type of template you want to use to present your winners page. In the "What content do you want to display?" option select the template you want to use:
There are 3 types of templates to choose from. We outline these below:
1. Customizable Winners Template
This template can be used to announce the manually-chosen winners of a competition. For example, if you have a jury that will choose the final winner. In the Winners > Options section you will find this option and you can also decide to automatically show or hide the winners and alternates by checking the corresponding box.
2. Redirect to an External Website
This template is used to redirect users to an external website, including a link to a webpage where they can see the winners.
3. Sweepstakes Winners Template
This template enables you to publish the results of the sweepstakes carried out with the Easypromos sweepstakes tool inside the promotion. If you have carried out a number of sweepstakes, the template will enable you to display the list of all the sweepstakes you have carried out.
For each page you can upload your own chosen image and change the title and the description text to suit your preferences. The pages you can customize are as follows:
- Individual page for each sweepstakes: You can edit each page of the sweepstakes you have made to show the winners, alternates and the certificate of validity of each sweepstakes. To do this, click on the "Sweepstakes" tab, where you will see the sweepstakes you have made. Click on the pencil next to each sweepstakes to edit your winners page:
Editable fields are:
- Page with the list of all the sweepstakes carried out. This page will show a list with the different sweepstakes made in the promotion. When users click on the "View" option, the individual page of the sweepstakes that they have selected will open. To edit the page where all the grouped sweepstakes will be presented, click on the "Contents" tab again where you will see the editable fields:
Step 3. Publish the winners
Once you have decided which of the three template options you would like to display, all you need to do is publish the winners page. Through the button "Publish winners" you will make public this section, and you will add the button "Winners" to your promotion so that the users can access to check the winners:
As a last step, you can decide where you want to show this button. You will find this option in Winners> Options> "Where do you want to publish the winners page?" option, and you have two options:
- On the menu.
- On the menu and on the landing page.
Finally, remember that you can unpublish this page whenever you like.