After voting one of the entries of the contest, a pop-up window is displayed which shows a thank you for voting message, together with different tools to share the entry via different social networks:
Administrators can customize the message displayed to the user upon voting one of the entries of the contest, in order to thank the user for voting and, at the same time, encourage him/her to share the entry of the friend.
In order to do so, you can follow the steps below:
1. Enter the “Editor” of the promotion:
2. Go to Gallery > Votes and click Make entries votable option. Then, on the option "Message displayed upon voting" write the message you want to show users upon voting one of the entries of the contest:
How can the user share the participation?
Therefore, in this pop-up window the voter will be able to share the entry by means of the following options:
1. Facebook: The user will be able to share the entry in his/her Facebook wall:
2. Twitter: The user will be able to send a tweet with the direct link to the entry:
3. Pinterest: The user will be able to pin the entry to one of his/her boards:
4. Google+: The user will be able to share the entry on his/her Google+ account:
5. Link: The user will be able to copy/paste the direct link to the entry in order to share it by means of other channels (for example, to send it via email, etc.).
6. Sending by email. Participants have the opportunity for sharing the promotion by email and sending a private invitation. This feature is available for all users who connect to the promotion via their desktop PC, as well as via a mobile device, and it allows them to send an email with a link to the promotion. In this case, the application will open the email administrator that the user has configured by default in his or her device.