If you have participated in an Easypromos contest by uploading a photo, text or video, and you want your friends to vote for you and increase your chances of winning, below you can find out how to share your contest participation with your friends.
There are a number of ways to share your participation:
1. On the final page there are various buttons you can use to share your participation across the social networks:
In text, photo and video contests, the share button on the final page publishes the individual contest participation.
2. Via the 'Vote participations' button you can enter the participation gallery. You will find it on the main screen of the contest:
Once you are in the participants list you can find your participation in the list or, if you prefer, you can use the search engine that appears on the upper part of the screen:
Once you have found your participation, you can use the share button. This works with all gallery layouts:
- Gallery with all the participations:
- Gallery with a carrousel of participations:
- The individual participation page:
On which social networks can you share your participation?
You can ask friends to vote for you by using any of the buttons which enable you to share your participation via any of the three social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest). You can also send it by email, or copy the direct to your participation we provide and paste on any social network, blog or web.
For mobile participants, there are more options of sharing the participation link through instant messaging apps (Whatsapp, Line and Telegram). See how these options be shown on this link.
In Facebook it will look like this:
In Twitter it will look like this:
In Pinterest, it will look like this: