With Widget Media you'll be able to embed the contest gallery into any website or blog to give your promotion more visibility and attract more users. The widget is installed in a website and allow visitors to enter the promotion directly from there.
The user experience will be exactly the same as if they were participating from Facebook or microsite, that is, user will need to accept the application permissions, submit their photo, vote for their favorite, comment and even share the photos with their friends.
Widget Media is available in all photo or video contests created with any of the Easypromos versions - Basic, Premium and White Label.
Once you have created the promoti on, in order to embed the promotion into your website you can follow these steps:
1. Acces the Easypromos Dashboard: http://admin.easypromosapp.com
2. Locate the promotion you wish to embed and click on the icon 'Promotion settings':
3. Once in the promotion's management page, choose "Buzz" section:
4. Select "Widget" option.
5. Customize the Widget with the following options:
- Widget dimensions (width and height) to adjust the widget to the available space in your website.
- Enable/Disable Actions Header. Actions Header is a bar which is displayed at the top of the gallery that includes action buttons: Enter, access the promotion landing page, and Share buttons:
- Enable/Disable Control Header. Control Header is a bar which is displayed at the top of the gallery that offers tools for the users to filter for most voted, search the name of a participant or change the view of the gallery:
6. Then copy the iframe code and paste it in your website:
How to make the Widget Media responsive?
If you want to embed the Widget Media in your responsive website, you can make the most of the responsive feature of both your website and the contest gallery by specifying the width in % in the Widget settings, as shown in the image below: