A Group of promotions can be published as an App in a Facebook page. On this case, Group would appear in left menu, as shown in the image below. Accessing to the app, Group's landing page would be displayed inside a 810px widht space that Facebook offers.
Note: Applications installed on Facebook pages are not visible through mobile devices because of a self-limited Facebook characteristic. If the promotion is published on a Facebook App, Easypromos will redirect automatically the users to the Facebook tab in case they are connected from desktop, and if they are connected from a mobile device, platform will redirect them to the Groups landing page but outside Facebook.
To publish a Group in a Facebook page App, follow these steps:
1. Access to the Group's managament page.
2. On the left menu, click on "Publication".
3. On this screen, you will find "Publish Group as a Facebook page App". In this section is where you can install and manage the app.
4. Next, a new browser window will open so you can select which Facebook page you want to install the tab.
5. Once this last step is completed, you'll see a message confirming that everything is correct.
6. From this screen you will be able to uninstall the App from the page.
How can I set up the tab image and name of the Group on my Facebook page?
When the App to acces to the Groups is published in a Facebook page displayed on the left menu.
In order to customize the name of the Promotions Group tab in Facebook, follow these instructions:
1. Go to your Facebook page "Settings".
2.Next, click on "Edit page" and then you'll see the tabs you have installed in your page with the possibility to order them by drag&drop:
When the promotions Group is published in your Facebook page, you will be able to manage the different tabs where the promotions of the Group are showed. Read our recommendations about how to mange Easypromos apps in this situation.