When you publish a Promotions Group on your Facebook Page it’s possible that the promotions appear in two Easypromos app tabs at the same time:
1. The “Promotions Group” tab.
2. The Easypromos tab of the Group version, with all the active promotions presented in a single column.
To properly manage the different accesses to Group promotions we recommend you do the following:
3. Unpublish the app in which the promotions are displayed individually:
- Access the page for managing each of the promotions that form part of the Group.
- Go to 'Buzz' section:
- Click on 'Facebook tab':
- Click on the red button 'Uninstall from Facebook tab':
The tab that displays all the group promotions in a single column will automatically disappear from the public view of your Facebook Page. The only tab that will give access to the group will be the one you’ve customized as “Promotions Group.”
Note: The fact that the individual promotion tab is unpublished does not mean that the promotion will be unpublished or eliminated.