You have organized a giveaway on your social networks and want to show the winner selection process in video format? With the "Show Mode" you can present the result of a draw in an animated format in order to show the winners and add a point of surprise and fun to your draws.
You will also be able to customize the video with your texts, colors and images (feature available with a Basic pro activated).
The present tutorial is organized as follows:
Look at these examples so you can see the possibilities you have:
Example 1. Show mode for a giveaway with collaborators (Horizontal):
Example 2. Show mode for a giveaway with partners (Vertical):
Example 3. Show mode of a giveaway with custom background - several winners(Vertical):
2. Important considerations
- The animated presentation of the "Show mode" draw is available for all Easypromos accounts through an URL that opens the animation in web format.
- Additionally, accounts with a Basic PRO plan or higher will have the following features:
- Download the animation in video format.
- Edit the contents of the animation (texts, colors, images, etc.) to adapt the Show Mode to the corporate style of the brand.
- Save the Show Mode settings as a template to have it available for future giveaways.
3. How to customize your Show Mode
Below we explain all the customization options offered by the Show Mode and how to edit each section.
Only customers with an active Basic PRO plan or higher will be able to access the Edit and export options.
At the design level, you will be able to customize: The background, with one or two images or with a fixed color, the font of the text, the color of the text and the color of the buttons. You can do it from the DESIGN tab of the Show mode editor:
1) Typography: Here you can pick a font for all the texts in the video.
2) Text color: Here you can select the main color of the video. It will color most elements of the video.
3) Button color: Customize the color of the main button and the effect of the confetti when presenting each winner.
4) Background Color: Color of the video background. This will be visible if no background image is included.
5) Horizontal video
- Aside image: Here you can add an 800x1300px image. This image will be displayed on the left side of the video. Ideal to include brand logos, an image of the prizes or information about them.
- Background image: You can upload here a 2560x1300px image. This image will be the background of the entire video.
6) Vertical Video
- Footer image: You can add a 1136x500px image. This image will be seen at the bottom of the video. Ideal to include brand logos, prize image (...).
- Background image: Customize the background of the animation with a 1136x2024px image. This image will be the background of the entire video.
In addition, for each of the screens you will have the option to customize your texts and add an additional image. Let's look at the options on each screen:
In this section you can customize the following aspects of the main screen of the draw video:
1) Title: the title of the giveaway that will be displayed on the different pages of the giveaway.
2) Organizer: Enter the name of your company, or the brand you are representing.
3) Header landing: Here you can add a 400x200px image that will appear at the top, above the video title.
4) Start Button: Text of the button that will allow the Show Mode to be launched.
5) Loading message: Customize the text that will be displayed when loading finalists of the giveaway, just before showing the first winner.
>In this section you can customize the following aspects of the final screen of the giveaway video:
1) Title: This is the message that will be displayed on the final page. Use it to thank users for their participation in the giveaway.
2) Subtitle: This message will accompany the title of the final page. Take advantage of it to invite users to stay tuned for upcoming giveaways.
3) Header Ending: Here you can add a 400x200px image that will appear at the top, above the title of the final page of the video.
In this section you can customize the following general aspects of the giveaway video:
1) Language: Allows you to edit the language that will be used to display the system texts that are not editable, which are:
- "Importing finalists" text
- “Alternates” text
- "Created by Easypromos" reference, that appears in the footer.
2) Let's go!: This is the last text that appears just before showing the first winner.
3) Show alternate winners: Check this box if you want your Show Mode to also display the names of substitutes. This option is limited to drawings with a maximum of 10 substitutes.
4) Hide the Easypromos brand: Additionally, Easypromos accounts with an active White Label or Corporate plan will also have this option that allows the reference to Easypromos to be removed from the footer.
Once the different configuration options have been customized, click on the "Save changes" button and the changes will be reflected in the video.
Note: You will be able to edit the customization options at any time. If you have exported the video, you will need to export it again to get the new version
Once you have customized your Show Mode, you can also save the animation settings as a template. In this way, when you carry out a giveaway with the same organizing brand, the Show Mode will be generated already personalized and ready to be downloaded. Find out how to save your Show Mode as a template here.
Note: We recommend first creating the Show Mode template, configuring and customizing the different elements (texts, colors, images, etc.). In this way, each time you finalize a draw for the same organizing brand, the system will automatically apply the styles and configurations of the template, so you won't have to worry about a thing.
You can share the Show Mode through a link, you can download it in WEBM format or convert it to MPEG4 to be able to download it and share it on your communication channels.
Important Note: Show Mode download is only supported in Google Chrome and Firefox browsers.