This Widget allows your users to enter your promotion directly from you website, blog or even an online store. This Widget shows the promotion on a modal box over the page you insert this code.
You can control the delay (seconds widget popup waits to show after the web page is loaded) and the frequency (control frequency for recursive visitors).
Note: The Widget Popup is available for all promotions created with Easypromos.
We show you below an example of how the Widget Popup is displayed on a blog post:
Once you have created the promotion, in order to display it on your website with the Widget Popup you can follow these steps:
1. Acces the Easypromos Dashboard.
2. Locate the promotion you wish to embed and click on the icon 'Promotion settings':
3. Once in the promotion's management page, go to Publish > Widgets:
4. Locate the “Widget Popup” and then you’ll be able to set up the following options:
- Delay to open: This option allows you to control when the widget popup appears when accessing the page. You can configure it to appear as soon as the page loads or set a waiting time of between 5 and 30 seconds.
- Frequency: This option allows you to control how often the widget popup will appear to recurring visitors to the page.
5. Copy then the embed code which is the one you’ll need to introduce within the HTML code of your website.
In the following screenshot we show an example of how to insert the embed code in an article of a Wordpress blog, in this case, the code is entered in an HTML block: