One way of exporting the data of the participating users from your Easypromos promotions is by downloading the data as an Excel file. If you have a White Label or a Corporate account and you use Campaign Monitor, it's now even easier; You can now synchronize your promotions with your Campaign Monitor account and import the users that have signed up in the promotions to a Campaign Monitor lead list.
Which actions are possible?
- Automatically synchronize and import the participants’ email addresses to any of your Campaign Monitor lists. Easypromos synchronizes the leads with Campaign Monitor every 15 minutes.
- Link the registration form fields of the promotion with the fields of the Hubspot list.
- Condition the import to the Campaign Monitor list to a checkbox in the registration form (for example the checkbox where you ask for consent to include the users in your newsletter mailing list).
Note: The Campaign Monitor Integration is only available for clients with a White Label or Corporate plan.
Important: To be able to import the participants’ email addresses to your Campaign Monitor email lists, you need to activate the ‘Email’ field in the registration form so that the users have to fill in their email address when registering in the promotion.
Note: The integration will only import new users that register in the promotion so be sure to set up the integration before you launch it.
To get started, the administrator has to have an active Campaign Monitor account as well as a leads list where the emails of the users that have participated in the promotion will be imported to.
Once the email list is created, follow these steps to synchronize the database of the promotion with Campaign Monitor:
1. Enter the panel of your promotion, and access the "Integrations" option that you will find in the menu on the left of the promotion management page:
2. Next, click on the Campaign Monitor image to be able to sync the promotion database:
3. You will access the configuration page of the Campaign Monitor module, where as a first step you will have to connect with your Campaign Monitor account. Click "Reconnect" to change the status of the integration:
A new pop-up window will open, where you will access Campaign Monitor, entering your username and password:
Select your Campaign Monitor account and accept the permissions:
4. Click next on "Continue" and a pop-up will open, where you must select the client, in this case Easypromos, and the Campaign Monitor list where you want to import the data of the users of your promotion.
5. A popup window will open where you will see the different fields of the registration form that you have configured in the promotion, as well as the 'E-mail' field that always comes by default. At this point you will need to link the different registration fields with the mailing list fields in Campaign Monitor, as indicated in the image below:
6. Once all the fields of the form have been linked, the automatic import will be enabled, and you will see the status of the integration as "Connected". The application itself will automatically synchronize and import users' emails into Campaign Monitor as they register for the promotion (users will be automatically imported within a maximum period of 15 minutes).
On this screen, you can see the available setup options of the integration:
- View LOGS: From here you will be able to see the different states of the shipments: the users sent, those that are in queue or those that have not been sent due to an error.Click the errors to see more details.
- Change: Here you can change the Campaign Monitor email list that you’ve selected previously.
- View and edit matched fields: Here you can review the fields of the form that you’ve linked with the fields of the Campaign Monitor list, and modify if necessary.
- Select the consent checkbox from the promotion: This option allows you to select the checkbox of the registration form where you ask for the users’ consent to sending email marketing/newsletters. If you select this option, the application will only import the users that have checked this checkbox to Campaign Monitor.
- Generic emails filter: You can indicate that you do not with generic emails to be sent to your database. This option will help you capture leads in B2B campaigns.
Note: In promotions with the login system activated, the system will only import the unique registered users and not their participations.