In promotions with multiple stages (Multi-game application, multi-round predictions, advent calendar, loyalty program, escape room…) admins already had the option to ask users to comply with one the three following requirements to be able to participate in a given stage of the promotion:
- Validate a code
- Upload a proof of purchase
- Watch a video.
To these requirements, a new one was added that will allow you to condition the participation of users to their participation(s) in another stage or various other stages.
In this way, from now on, in promotions with multiple stages, it will be possible to:
- Condition the participation in a stage to having entered in another stage previously.
- Additionally, you can request all users to have scored a minimum amount of points in previous stages to be able to participate in the stage.
This new requirement will help you gain control over the users participation flow, as well as incentivize a greater interaction with the users in the promotion.
How is the new requirement configured?
To condition participation in a stage to having already entered other stages of the same promotion and / or having obtained a minimum score in one of the games, follow the steps presented below:
1. From the Editor of the promotion > Participation stages, select the stage where the condition will be applied > Requirements, and in the dropdown list, pick the “Complete other participation stage” option:
2. Click on the “Add a stage” button, and select the stage that you want users to have already entered and / or scored a minimum amount of points to be able to enter in the actual one:
You will be able to customize the title of the page as well as add a header image or logo in the “Contents” section.
3. If you would like to condition the participation to having entered more than one stage, it is possible, adding each previous stage within the same configuration page:
When trying to enter the stage, the system will verify that the user has met the conditions before allowing access:
To enter the Wheel and get a guaranteed prize, all users will be requested to have entered the brand quiz. Only users who got 500 points or more in the quiz can access and spin the wheel to receive their prize. Configuration in the editor would be as follow:
If they did not participate in the Quiz or did not get the required score, users will be informed when trying to enter the Wheel stage: