Two new features have been implemented for the "Build your team"application :
- Be able to view and publish the global voting statistics of the players.
- Be able to publish a page with the final Winner team.
1. Global statistics for all players
The promotion administrator can publish a page with the statistics of the players, to present the most voted by users. When you publish the "Statistics" page, a link will appear on the promotion’s Welcome page:
The statistics are presented as follows:
To publish the Statistics, access the Editor of the promotion > Participation > Build your team tab > "Statistics".
You can choose which users will be able to see the statistics page:
- Statistics visible to all users, both participants and visitors.
- Statistics visible only to participants, so that only users participating in the promotion can see them.
2. Publish the final Winner team
As the admin of the promotion, you will now also be able to post a page with the winner team, so that participants can see which is the final team, from which the participants' points have been calculated. When you post the winner team, a link will appear on the Welcome page.
The option to publish the final winner team is found in the Editor > Participation > "Build your team" "Winner team" tab, and appears once the starting players have been selected and the participants' points have been recalculated: