How can I cancel a monthly/annual plan? Follow
A monthly/annual plan can be cancelled at any time from the administration panel. The cancellation means:
- That from the month/year following the payment already collected, the automatic plan charge will no longer be made.
- That any contests which would have been active and not yet finalised at the time of cancellation will be deactivated, meaning that the contest will cease to be publicly visible and no new users will be able to take part after the cancellation date. However, the client will be able to continue to access the contest in order to extract information about the participants.
To cancel your plan you can follow these steps:
1. Access the Easypromos Dashboard by clicking on this link.
2. Go to the active plans tab > Manage your plans:
3. Then click on the "Disable automatic renewal" option to cancel the automatic renewal:
4. You'll be asked to confim that you really want to delete your subscription and indicate the reason for cancelling the plan. To confirm, you need to write the word 'CANCEL' in the field and then click on the "Cancel plan" button.
5. Once you have deactivated your Plan, you can check the status of the Plan at all times from the "Your active plans" section. If the Plan has been correctly deactivated it should look like this:
Please sign in to leave a comment.