Promotion administrators have real-time access to all the information that Easypromos has about users who have entered or voted in a contest. It is the same information as that which Easypromos platform administrators have access to. As such, the promotion administrator will have the maximum number of tools, and all the information required, to effectively analyze both users and patterns of participation in a contest. Voters information is available on all Easypromos versions.
Here is all the information that an administrator has available for analyzing a voting contest:
- Voter name and surname
- Facebook ID (if the voters identify themselves with their Facebook profile)
- Facebook URL (if the voters identify themselves with their Facebook profile)
- Time and day of the vote/promotion entry.
- IP address from which the vote/contest entry has originated.
- Country from which the vote/contest entry has originated.
- Internet browser from which the vote/contest entry has originated.
- Type of device from which the vote/entry has originated: desktop or mobile device.
* Easypromos automatically retrieves and saves the email of all the users who vote. If some users in the voters list have no email, this happens when these users identified via Facebook to vote but their Facebook account is verified with a telephone number and not with an email address. In this case, the Easypromos platform can't import the email of these Facebook users.
You can also download in a CSV/Excel file all the information related with the users who have voted in a contest. Once on "View participants" section, you will find the option "Export and download" and a pop-up window will be displayed. Click then on "Voters information" to dowload this information in a Excel file:
You can also download an Excel file with all the users who have voted a specific entry. This option is available in the general list of entries:
Also, you will find all the information about "Fraud control alerts" generated by each participant. Find this information in the general list of entries, cliking on the specific section of each entry. You will be able to download all the fraud control alerts in a file: