Promotions that have the Login system now offer the possibility to add a new field in the registration form: the "Nickname" field, which allows the user to participate with a name or nickname of their choice. This field is specially designed for promotions of the "Games" type (Memory, Word Search, Puzzle, etc.), where a Ranking of participants can be published, with the advantage that the real names of the users will not be shown, but the "nickname" that each participant has decided to use to participate and register in the game.
The "Nickname" field characteristics are the following:
- A minimum of 3 characters and a maximum of 30 are accepted.
- Emojis and all characters are accepted (except for "," ":" ";" "single quotes and double quotes).
- The Nickname entered by the user must be unique.
- The Emails Platform includes the smart tag user_nickname that allows it to be used to send emails and address users by their Nickname.
- In case of publishing the Participant Ranking page, the Nickname of each participant will be displayed instead of the "Name" and "Surname" fields.
In addition, the administrator may optionally hide the "Name" and "Surname" fields of the registration form. This way, the user can participate without indicating their real name in the form.