We have released a new competition type: Brackets application
Note: This application is included in the Multi-Stage category and it can only be activated with a White Label plan or a Corporate license.
Brackets is a competition with direct elimination in multiple rounds. It begins with the first round of matchups between candidates. The loser of a matchup is directly eliminated and the winner moves forward to the next round. The rounds are played and in each round, half of the candidates are eliminated until there is only one candidate standing that is announced as the winner.
The users of the promotion participate by voting for the candidate they predict to be the winner of the matchups of each round and earn points for each correct prediction.
The Easypromos bracket tool allows you to:
- Create and customize brackets with 16, 8, or 4 candidates.
- Define the matchup of the first round manually or randomly.
- Create the bracket overview and the progress, 100% mobile compatible.
- Automatically generate the voting page with the matchups of each round.
- Select the winner of each matchup, based on the participants’ votes or other criteria (example: the result of a real sporting event).
- Automatically update the score of the participants based on their correct predictions.
- Publish a page with the progress of the candidates in the bracket.
- Publish a page with the ranking of the participants based on their score.
- You can create and combine multiple brackets in a single campaign. This means that you can create big competitions with divisions or leagues, with 32, 64, or 128 candidates.
Links to visit:
For further information please contact us and we'll be happy to help.