The "List giveaway" application has been updated and the limit of supported records increased, from 100,000 to 1,000,000 entries.
In order to use the List giveaway tool, the system requires an active plan in the account. The increase in the number of records supported also entails a change in the limits supported by each plan. Thus, from now on the limits on the number of entries included in the different plans are:
- Basic plan($29 / 29€ monthly): limited to a maximum of 5,000 records per draw.
- Basic PRO Plan ($49 / 49€ monthly): up to a maximum of 100,000 records.
- Premium Plan ($149€/ 199€ monthly): Up to 500,000 records.
- White Label plan ($349 / 399€ monthly) and Corporate: Up to 1,000,000 records.
- For draws with over 1,000,000 entries in the list, it is necessary to contact the commercial team through this link.
The management and contracting of the different plans is automatic, so that when the file is uploaded, the system detects the number of records that it includes and indicates on the screen the type of plan that must be contracted in order to proceed and conclude the draw.
Important: Additionally, for draws with more than 20,000 registrations, the option to assign additional participations if identical entries are detected is disabled. In these cases, the system will automatically eliminate the repeated registrations, and in no case can additional participations be managed.