Integration with Sendinblue Follow
In all promotions created with Easypromos, the administrator has the possibility to collect the email of the users who have participated. This list of participants' emails and details can be downloaded in an Excel/CSV file. For greater convenience, in promotions created in the Premium or White Label version, you will be able to synchronize and import the information of the users who registered in the promotion directly to your Sendinblue Contact list.
What will you be able to do?
- Synchronize and automatically import participants' emails and details to any Sendinblue list. Easypromos synchronizes leads with Sendinblue every 15 minutes.
- Match the fields of the promotion registration form with the fields of the list in Sendinblue.
- Condition the import to the Sendinblue list to a consent checkbox on the registration form (for instance, you can create a checkbox where users will give their consent to be included in your mailing list).
Note: Integration with Sendinblue is only available for clients with a Corporate, White Label or Premium plan.
Important: To be able to import the emails of the participants to your Sendinblue leads list, the Email field needs to be enabled in the registration form, so that users will be requested to share their email when registering in the promotion.
To get started, it will be necessary for the administrator to already have an active account in Sendinblue, as well as a list of leads created, where all the emails of the users who have participated in the promotion will be imported.
Once the mailing list is created, to synchronize the database of your promotion with Sendinblue you will follow the steps we explain below:
1. Create a new API in Sendinblue, in order to get the API access data and be able to synchronize Easypromos with Sendinblue. For this, you will enter your account settings, SMTP and API section, and create a new key with the name you want.
2. Next, go to your promotion management page, click on the "Integrations" option that you will find in the menu on the left:
3. Select the Sendinblue integration to be able to synchronize the promotion database:
4. You will access the configuration page of the Sendinblue module. As a first step, connect to your Sendinblue account by entering the API key.
5. A pop-up will open with the different mailing lists that you have created in Sendinblue. Select to which Sendinblue list you want to import the data of the users of your promotion.
6. In the next popup window, you will see the different fields of the registration form that you have configured in the promotion, as well as the 'Email' field that always comes by default. Match the different registration form fields with the fields of your Sendinblue mailing list.
7. Once all the fields of the form have been linked, automatic import will be enabled, the application itself will automatically synchronize and import users' emails to Sendinblue as they register in the promotion. Users will be imported automatically every 15 minutes.
In the following screenshot , you can see the integration settings options that are available to you:
- Change API: Change from here the Sendinblue mailing list that you have previously selected, to select where the data will be received.
- View and edit matched fields: Here you will be able to review the form fields that you have linked with the fields of the list in Sendinblue, and apply changes if needed.
- Select the promotion consent box: This option will allow you to select the checkbox of the form where you request the users consent. If you select this option, the application will only import to Sendinblue the emails of users who have accepted this check box.
- Tag subscribers from the promotion: This option allows you to create a tag for the users who registered in your promotion and locate them easily in your Contact list. This way, you can easily segment your leads list, by origin.
Note: In promotions where the Login system is enabled, only unique users data will be sent, not each of their participations.
8. Following these steps, the application will import all the users emails registered in the promotion to your Sendinblue account, and this data will already appear in your mailing list.
Please sign in to leave a comment.