In all promotions created with Easypromos, the administrator has the possibility to collect the email of the users who have participated. This list of participants' emails and details can be downloaded in an Excel/CSV file. For greater convenience, in promotions created in the Premium and White Label versions, you will be able to synchronize and import the information from all users who registered in the promotion directly to your Constant Contact leads list.
What will you be able to do?
- Synchronize and automatically import participants' emails and details to your Constant Contact list. Easypromos synchronizes leads with Constant Contact every 15 minutes.
- Match the fields of the promotion registration form with the fields of the list in Constant Contact.
- Condition the import to the Constant Contact list to a consent checkbox on the registration form (for instance, you can create a checkbox where users will give their consent to be included in your mailing list).
NOTE: Integration with Constant Contact is only available for clients with a Corporate, White Label or Premium plan.
Important: To be able to import the emails of the participants to your Constant Contact leads list, the Email field needs to be enabled in the registration form, so that users will be requested to share their email when registering in the promotion.
To get started, it will be necessary for the administrator to already have an active account in Constant Contact, as well as a list of leads created, where all the emails of the users who have participated in the promotion will be imported. Once the mailing list is created, to synchronize the database of your promotion, you will follow the steps we explain below:
1. Enter your promotion management page, click on the "Integrations" option that you will find in the menu on the left:
2.Then select the Constant Contact integration to be able to synchronize the promotion database:
3. You will access the configuration page of the Constant Contact module. First, connect to your Constant Contact account by entering your name and username to authorize the linkup.
4. A pop-up window will open with the different mailing lists that you have created in ConstantContact. Select to which list you want to import the data of the users of your promotion.
5. In the next popup window, you will see the different fields of the registration form that you have configured in the promotion, as well as the 'Email' field that always comes by default. Match the different registration form fields with the fields of the Constant Contact mailing list.
5. Once all the form fields have been linked, automatic import will be enabled, and the application will automatically synchronize and import users' emails to Constant Contact as they register for the promotion. Users will be imported automatically every 15 minutes.
In the following screenshot , you can see the integration settings options that are available to you:
- Change list: Adapt where you will receive the users data.
- View and edit matched fields: Here you will be able to review the form fields that you have linked with the fields of the list in ConstantContact and apply changes if needed.
- Select the promotion consent box: This option will allow you to select the checkbox of the form where you request the users consent. If you select this option, the application will only import to Constant Contact the emails of users who have accepted this check box.
- Tag subscribers from the promotion: This option allows you to create a tag for the users who registered in your promotion and locate them easily in your Contact list. This way, you can easily segment your leads list, by origin.
Note: In promotions where the Login system is enabled, only unique users data will be sent, not each of their participations.
7. Following these steps, the application will import all the users emails registered in the promotion to your ConstantContact account, and this data will already appear in your mailing list.