2021-11-08 - New feature in Multi-Stage promotions: Sections Follow
We have updated the Multi-Stage promotions with a new feature: Sections.
The Sections is a new, more organized, way of presenting the stages of the promotion, grouped together by a common criterion in Multi-Stage promotions with many stages. This feature helps to organize how the stages are shown to give a better user experience.
The administrator can choose how to use the Sections. Some examples are:
- Campaigns where you distribute multiple discount coupons: imagine that more than 100 stores adhere to the campaign. Each store is one stage of the promotion. You can use the sections to present the stores grouped by type of store (restaurants, fashion, beauty, etc.), or by location (town1, town2, etc)
- Campaigns with multiple mini-games: Use the sections to present the games grouped by difficulty level (easy, medium, hard), or by audience category (adults, children), or by types of games (puzzles, quizzes, instant win, etc).
If you enable this feature, you can:
- Create new sections
- Configure a title, a description, and a color for each section
- Assign stages to each section
- Organize the sections and the stages within each section
You will find the Sections in the Editor > Pages > Participation Stages:
We recommend using the Sections in promotions with more than 15 stages but they can be used in any Multi-Stage promotion.
Please sign in to leave a comment.