Yes. With our platform you can create several sweepstakes from a single Instagram post. This allows you to carry out the following sorts of promotional actions:
- Make a daily or weekly draw between those who have participated commenting on the post. You can exclude the previous winners, but the other participants will always enter.
- Make a different draw according to the use of a given hashtag in the comment. Before the draw, you can filter the participants according to the hashtag they have included in the comment. More information on using hashtags in comments.
Important! To run multiple sweepstakes from a single Instagram post you must have an active Basic subscription or above. View subscriptions.
How do I run the sweepstakes?
1. Create the first sweepstakes. Then, once the participation period is over, select the prizewinners. Once the first of the daily sweepstakes has ended, share the link to the Winners Page as usual.
2. When you want to carry out your second sweepstakes, access the Dashboard and create a new promotion. Choose the “Instagram Sweepstakes” option and login with the corresponding Instagram account. The post will appear in the list of publications, even though you’ve already carried out a sweepstakes based on it. Select the post again.
Important! As you’ve selected the same Instagram post for this second selection of winners, a window will appear warning you that a sweepstakes has already been carried out from this post. You’ll have no problem running another sweepstakes however. Just bear in mind that there is already one certificate of validity associated with the post. This means that if you run another sweepstakes all the certificates for your post will be public and linked in the same way.
3. The “Settings” page of the sweepstakes should now be displayed. This is where you can apply exclusions if you need to. For example, you could exclude the winner/s of the previous sweepstakes. If your intention is to carry out a sweepstakes among a specific group of participants – make a different draw according to the use of a given hashtag in the comment, for example – then this is also where you can select which finalists will be entered into the sweepstakes.
4. Carry out the sweepstakes to select the winners. You’ll see that all the sweepstakes are linked to a single Winners Page. This enables you to display the prizewinners together. From the dropdown menu, the visitor can view the winners and alternates for every sweepstakes run from the post.
Each time you generate a sweepstakes from the same post, it will be added to the dropdown list.
How to change the title of each sweepstakes as it appears in the dropdown menu
1. From the Promotions List, filter by "Instagram Sweepstakes" and locate all the sweepstakes run from a single post in the "Old Promotions" section.
2. Hover the cursor over the title and the “Edit” button will appear. Click on this and a window will open enabling you to change the title. Enter a short but specific name to identify the sweepstakes. Save the changes.
3. The sweepstakes will now be listed with a new title in the dropdown menu on the Winners Page, alongside the date on which it was carried out.