Yes. With our platform you can create several draws from a single Instagram post. This allows you to carry out the following sorts of promotional actions:
- Make a daily or weekly draw between those who have participated commenting on the post. You can exclude the previous winners, but the other participants will always enter.
- Make a different draw according to the use of a given hashtag in the comment. Before the draw, you can filter the participants according to the hashtag they have included in the comment. More information on using hashtags in comments.
Important! To run multiple giveaways from a single Instagram post you must have an active Basic subscription or above. View subscriptions.
How to run the different draws
The "Instagram Giveaway" app allows you to use the same Instagram post to create several draws. In this case, all the draws you create from the same post will appear listed on the public page of winners, where a drop-down will allow users to see the results of each individual draw that has been made.
For a clearer presentation of the different draws made, you can edit the name of each draw that appears in this list.
In order to create the different draws from the same Instagram post, you must follow the following steps:
1. Import the Instagram post
Click "Create New Promotion" to start setting up the giveaway.
2. Edit the title of the draw
Next, click on the pencil icon to modify the title of this first draw:
3. End the draw and pick the winners
Follow all the steps until you get the winners and alternates of this first draw. You can follow this step-by-step tutorial.
4. Import the Instagram post to make the second draw
When you need to make the second draw, you must repeat the same steps, in order to re-import the giveaway post, which will appear again in the list of posts to be selected.
Edit the title of the draw to detail that it is the second draw, and complete the entire process to get the winners of this second draw.
You’ll see that all the draw are linked to a single winners page. This enables you to display the prizewinners together. From the dropdown menu, the visitor can view the winners and alternates for every giveaway run from the post.
Each time you generate a draw from the same post, it will be added to the dropdown list.