Any user who participates in a contest with a text, photo or video can share his or her individual entry across the social networks. This option for sharing is offered via the gallery and the Thank you page.
In Basic version, you can customize the viral image. In Premium and White Label versions it's possible to customize extra content related to the entry. To customize it, follow these steps:
1. Enter the Editor of the promotion:
2. Go to General > Share > Participation:
The options that you can configure are:
- Use the entry content as description: Check if you want to use the participants own comment as the description of the publication when users share the entries on Facebook or Google+
- Title: you can enter the title that locates the participation within the contest
- Description: by activating this option you can enable the participant to share his or her own text, or you can add a general description inviting people to click on the link in order to read the participation.
- Tweet: you can customize the text so that it appeals to friends and followers of the user and encourages them to visit the promotion and see and/or vote for the participation.
- Instant messaging apps. You can also personalize the message suggested to be shared with the users' friends via Whatsapp, Line and Telegram.
This is how the participation will look when it is published to the Facebook Timeline:
Completing this section, this content will be configured automatically to be shared through the final page.
3. If you want that the participants can spread this content from the "Share" button on the Thank you page, you must configure it following this tutorial.