2020-07-30 - Login system in Quizzes and more updates Follow
Today, the technical team has uploaded an update to the platform with a collection of new features and improvements. Here we will describe the new features that have been added:
- Login system in Quizzes
- New option to "Upload image" in the "Validate a code" requirement
- Other updates to the Quiz system
- New "View" button on the Welcome page to show the list of the participants
1. Login system in Quizzes
The login system, until now available in the Games, Spin the Wheel, Instant Win, Entry Form Giveaway, and Coupon promotions, has now also been implemented in all the Quiz type promotions which are:
- Knowledge Quiz
- Product Recommender
- Personality Quiz
This way, from now on the Quiz type promotion can use the features that the Login system offers, as for example:
1. Placing user identification and registration form BEFORE the quiz
Before being able to answer the questions in the quiz, the users have to identify with one of the methods that the administrator has set up:
- Facebook Login. The users identify with their personal Facebook account.
- Google Login: The users identify with a Google account.
- Email: The users identify by entering their email address, and additionally, you can add the option of "Validating the email", which means that an email will be sent to the user with a link they have to click to validate their email address and go to the registration form.
After identifying, the user has to fill in the registration form. Once submitted, the user can access the quiz to answer the questions.
2. Enable multi-participation
You can set up the number of times that the users can take the quiz as well as how often. For example 5 times per day.
3. Integrate the Login with a system to identify users from a third-party system through the Auto Login system (only available in White Label version).
This option is useful if you want users to be logged in to your mobile app or website to be able to participate in the promotion. It's necessary to use our Auto login API for this integration with an external login system. Learn about the Auto login API here.
Note: Discover how the Login system works and how to set it up in your promotions.
2. New option to "Upload image" in the "Validate a code" requirement
The requirement "Validate a code" which lets the administrators limit participation to the users that have a valid code, has been updated with a new feature so that, as well as entering a valid code, the users have to add a photo. This option is useful if, for example, we want to ask users for graphic proof that they've made a purchase. Here they can upload a photo of the purchase receipt.
This option is located in the set-up options of the requirement "Validate a code" with the name "Participants most upload an image to prove the code".
When you enable this option, on the screen where the users are asked the requirement to validate the code, an image field is added under the text field for the code:
All the images that the participants upload on this screen will be saved and displayed in the list of "Participants" where the administrators can review.
3. Other updates to the Quiz system
Additionally, the following updates have been added to the quiz apps:
1. Add a call to action button with external URL in the final messages
With this option, you can add a CTA button to the final messages of the questionnaire with a URL to redirect participants to an external page.
Use this option to redirect users to your website to, for example, find more information about your services or products.
2. The summary page has been eliminated from questionnaires with login enabled
When the Login system is enabled in a questionnaire, the summary page option to show the participants' answers has been disabled.
4. New "View" button on the Welcome page to show the list of the participants.
From now on, the "Gallery" page which shows a list of all the users that have entered the promotion, is exclusively available in promotions with the "Media field" enabled in the registration form. This means that the "Gallery" can only be enabled in promotions where users upload content (photo, text, or video) to show this content publicly and to use the features available on this page, such as voting, options to share the entries, image carousel, etc. The Gallery page is also available in "Refer a Friend" contests to display how many referrals each participant has achieved.
This is why promotions that don't have the "Media field" enabled in the registration form no longer have the Gallery page option available in the promotion Editor. But we've added a new option that allows adding a button to the "Welcome page" of the promotion to see the list of registered users.
When you enable this option, the button "View" is added to the Welcome page. When you click on the button, the list of participants with their names and entry date and time will open.
The objective with this "View" button is to let administrators show publically and transparently the users that have registered in the promotion. This option can be especially useful in Entry Form Giveaways to show the users a public register of the number of participants in the promotion and so that the users themselves can check if their entry has been registered correctly.
Please sign in to leave a comment.