The editor for this tutorial is still in the BETA phase. The development team is applying improvements and performing optimization tests. But it is already available to our customers, for a more efficient management of their advent calendars and multi-stage promotions.
Easypromos offers a management panel of participants who register and participate in its promotions with multiple stages of participation. From this panel the organizer will be able to:
- List and view all the unique users registered in your promotion.
- Sort users based on:
- Registration date.
- Participations number.
- Score obtained in the different participations.
- Number of prizes won..
- Quick search for users by name, email and ID.
- Apply user filters and create user segments based on:
- Registration details.
- Stages in which the user participated.
- Prizes won.
- Points earned.
- Specific answers in one stage [Coming soon]
- Apply actions on a user segment:
- Raffle a prize among the users of the segment.
- Assign a prize to the segment users.
- Send an email to the segment users.
- Export to CSV [Coming soon]
- Global unique users.
- Unique users per stage.
- Awarded users.
The management panel has been designed for a more effective management of participants in types of promotions such as Multigames, Multi-round predictions, Advent Calendars or Escape Rooms.
In this video we show you how to carry out a random draw among the users who have participated in a specific stage:
Filter system and user segments
To access the participations management tool in promotions with multiple participation stages, you must follow the steps detailed below:
- Access the "Participations" section of the promotion.
- At the bottom, you will see the button to test the participant management tool in Beta mode:
- You will access the participation management tool. Click on the "Filter" button to access the filters:
Below we detail the different filters that you can use:
1. Users Filters
It allows you to filter the list of users registered in the promotion according to the following criteria:
1. Registration date: Allows you to filter users according to their registration date in the promotion.
Example: You can search for users who have participated on a specific day or between a specific date range.
2. Connection country: Allows you to filter users according to their connection country.
3. Marking status: Allows you to filter users according to whether they have been marked with the star icon from the "Participations" section of the promotion.
4. User status: Allows you to filter users according to their status ("accepted" or pending to verify email).
5. Language: Allows you to filter users according to the language with which they have participated in the promotion.
Example: In case you have created a multi-language promotion, you can filter the users who have participated with each language.
6. Recruits: Allows you to filter users based on the number of recruits they have achieved.
Example: You will be able to filter and see the users who have obtained 2 or more recruits.
7. Participations: Allows you to filter users based on the number of participations they have made in the promotion.
Example: you can easily filter and see the users who have participated 2 or more times in the promotion.
2. Filter per prize
Allows you to filter by the prizes assigned in the promotion according to the following criteria:
1. Users who have won a specific prize. This filter allows you to search for the winners of one or more of the prizes that have been assigned in the promotion.
Example: You can easily find the winners of the draw on Day 1 of the promotion.
2. Users who have won some prize. Allows you to see all the winners of any of the prizes that have been assigned in the promotion.
3. Users who have not won any prizes. Allows you to see all the participants who have not won any prize in the promotion.
3. Stage Filters
Allows you to filter through the different stages of the promotion according to different criteria:
1. Participants of all stages. It allows you to see the participants of all the stages of the promotion in order to obtain a complete list of the users who have participated in the different stages of participation.
2. Participants of any of the stages. It allows you to see the participants filtering by stage of the promotion.
Example: You can easily search for users who have participated in a specific stage, or users who have participated in one or more specific stages.
3. Punctuation. It allows you to filter the participants according to the score obtained in the different games of the promotion.
Example: You can easily find the participants who have scored at least 100 points in the different games of the promotion.
System of actions to user segments
Once the filters have been applied to segment the list of participants according to the filtering criteria that we have just explained, the participant management system allows you to apply different actions on the selected user segment.
To do this, we must click on the "Select bulk action" button to access the list of available actions:
Below we detail the different actions that we can apply:
1. Mark entries. It allows marking with the star icon all the users of the segment.
Example: You can filter all users who have not validated their email in order to mark them and have them easily identified.
2. Unmark entries. Allows to remove the star mark from all users in the segment.
3. Send an email. Allows you to create and send an email to all users of the segment using the Emails Platform.
Example: You can send an email to all users who have scored less than 100 points in the different games of the promotion to encourage them to continue playing to improve their scores.
4. Assign a Manual Prize. Allows you to assign a prize of the type "Manual assignment" to the user/s of the applied segment.
Example: You will be able to assign the prize to the users with the highest score in the games, for example, to the 3 users with the highest number of points.
5. Run a giveaway. Allows to draw a prize among the users of the applied segment.
Example: This filter will allow you to run a daily raffle filtering among the users who have participated in each stage of the promotion.