The promotions created in the White Label version of the platform offer more customization options compared to the Premium version. Specifically, the promotions created in the “White Label” version, the most complete of the platform, have the following unique characteristics and advanced features:
- You can set your own domain for the URL of the promotion
- You can create your promotions in multi-language
- You do not have any reference to Easypromos visible on the promotions
- No reference to Easypromos when sharing the promotion
Developers: Access to advanced design tools C/CSS/HTML/JS
- Developers: Access to Webhooks to export participations in real time.
When creating your promotion, you may have chosen the Premium version, and you would now like to switch the promotion to White Label, to customize it to a greater extent and use the advanced tools. In this case, it will be important to remember that although it is not possible to convert a promotion from one version to another, it is possible to create a copy of the original Premium promotion and add the functionalities of the White Label version:
In this way, the visuals and texts are saved and uploaded to your new White label promotion, as well as the configuration of the promotion, so that you won't have to create a new one from scratch.
Aspects to consider:
- When duplicating the promotion, the copy will always be saved in Draft mode, so that you can edit it before you launch it and start to share it with users. You can create a copy of both a promotion that is still in draft, or an already activated promotion, as well as an expired promotion.
For example: I activated a puzzle in the Premium version a few months ago to test the platform. I want to take advantage of the design and configuration to launch my new campaign, the same game but this time using my own domain and in multi-language. I can create a copy of the old promotion, choosing to upgrade to the White Label version:
- The new promotion will have its own URL, as well as its own ID and user manager.
- The emails configured in the original promotion will be copied but will be left disabled. Indeed, it will be necessary to activate them, confirming that you would like to enable the automatic sending of emails to the users of the participation.
- A copy of all configured prizes is created; In the case of having set up prizes of the "Instant Win" type, it will be necessary to enter the tool to schedule the distribution of the prizes.
- If you have created and used a set of codes in the original promotion, it will be necessary to re-upload the list of codes in the copy created, and link this codeset with the related prize, or with the requirement to upload a valid code, depending on the characteristics of the promotion.
- It is possible to upgrade from Premium to White Label, not the other way around. In case you would like to go from White Label to Premium, it will be necessary to create an altogether new promotion and configure it.
- You will be able to launch your White Label promotion subscribing to a White Label plan. Alternatively, you can launch a single promotion, in this case the price will depend on the time you would like to keep that promotion live. Here you can make a simulation.
Note: The functionality of automatic validation of purchase tickets through OCR technology is only available in White Label promotions, limited to 5,000 validations per month. To learn more about OCR technology and its activation in your promotion(s), please click here.
You will be able to activate the OCR validation by creating a copy of the promotion with the White Label functionalities. Do you think you will have more than 5,000 monthly validations? Contact us.