What happens if I reach the maximum number of users in a promotion? Follow
All promotions have a limit of registered users, and this limit is different depending on the promotion version created:
- BASIC promotions: limit of 5,000 users
- PREMIUM promotions: limit of 10,000 users
- WHITE LABEL promotions: limit of 50,000 users
These limits permit to have control of the global capacity of the platform. The platform is prepared to manage promotions with more than 50,000 users, but it could need more servers and more power. That is why, for campaigns that expect more than 50,000 users, we ask that you contact us to learn more about your promotion and to be able to make a customized budget for an infrastructure prepared for your campaign.
If the maximum number of participants in the promotions is exceeded, the system will still allow participating users to register and participate as normal, but the administrator will see the following sections of the promotion blocked in their control panel:
- User management: it will not be possible to access the participant list, nor the management, filter, or export tools.
- Winner management: it will not be possible to access the winner selection to assign manual prizes or run a random prize draw. The direct prizes like Instant Win, on participating (direct coupons), and by probability (Spin the Wheel, etc.) will still be assigned to the users when registering.
- Stats and reports: it will not be possible to access the stats to review the progress of the promotion. It will not be possible to download any graphs or lists of users.
- Email platform: it will not be possible to access the Email Platform to create new emails or send manual emails. The automatic emails that are sent upon participating will be sent.
How can I increase the maximum number of participants in my promotion?
When you reach the limit, in the control panel you will be informed about how to increase the limit. Below we explain the process for each type of promotion:
If you have a Basic promotion with a limit of 5000 users:
- You can increase the limit to 10,000 by upgrading the promotion to the Premium version.
- The cost of the upgrade to Premium is 80€ EUR / $105 USD.
- You can manage the upgrade directly from the main management page of the promotion.
If you have a Premium promotion with a limit of 10,000 users:
- You can increase the limit to 50,000 by upgrading the promotion to the White Label version.
- The cost of the upgrade to White Label is 150€ EUR / $174 USD.
- If the Premium promotion is still in draft mode but you think you will reach the limit, you can turn it into a White Label promotion by following these steps.
- If the Premium promotion is active, you can upgrade it to the next limit from the main management page of the promotion where the current number of users is shown.
If you have a White Label promotion with a limit of 50,000 users:
- You can increase your limit by contacting our sales team.
- Explain your promotion shortly and tell us the expected total number of users and the concurrency of users in your promotion, meaning how many new users do you expect per minute or per hour.
- The sales team will analyze your promotion together with the engineering team to offer you an infrastructure adapted to your needs.
Article is closed for comments.