As of October 13, 2021, a maximum limit of participants will be applied in all promotions.
Specifically, the limits will be as follow:
- BASIC promotions: 5,000 users limit
- PREMIUM promotions: 10,000 users limit
- WHITE LABEL promotions: 50,000 users limit
For promos with more than 50,000 participants, the organizer will need to contact the sales team.
These limits will apply to all new promotions or new copies created from the 13th October 2021. Promotions that are already created: draft, active or expired, will maintain the same characteristics they had when they were created, without limits.
The update will not apply to accounts with an active Corporate license. All your promotions will continue to be unlimited.
The organizer can check at any point the progress and the participant limit on their dashboard.
What happens if the limit of participants in a promotion is exceeded?
- Participating users can continue to register as normal. There is no change for the participant, as the user experience remains equal. Direct prizes will still be distributed, automatic emails will be sent, etc.
- The administrator will not be able to access some sections of the control panel, specifically: Users list, Winners system, Statistics and the configuration of the email platform.