With the Email and Notifications Platform, you can create a wide variety of emails to communicate with users participating in your promotions. From the Promotion Users Manager, you can use the various filters available to segment the email recipients.
Example: You can create an email to all users who have verified their email address and have also accepted the opt-in checkbox on the registration form, confirming their authorization for the brand to send them email communications.
This way, from the User Manager, you can segment the users you want to send the email to by following the steps outlined below.
1. From the "Users" section, apply the filters you need to locate the segment of users you want to send the email to.
For example, in this case, we want to locate users who meet the following conditions:
- a) They have validated their email address.
- b) They have accepted the opt-in checkbox on the registration form.
2. Once the appropriate filters have been applied, the next step is to create a segment for this group of users. To do this, click on the option "Apply an action to the filtered users," and in the pop-up window that opens, select the option "Add segment" and create a new segment for this group of users.
3. Once the segment is created, go to the Emails Platform and create a new email of the "Manual" type. In the "Conditions" section, you can configure the email recipients. Here, you should select the users from the segment we just created:
We show all of these steps in detail in the following video: