Tutorial: How to set up PhotoFun for your Photo Contest Follow
The PhotoFun app enables participants to create their own personalized images for the contest by using the image editor, which will allow them to personalize their photos with frames and stickers.
You can choose the frames and stickers you want from the Easypromos library and you can even upload your own frames and stickers, so that participants use your logo, branding or theme.
How users experience PhotoFun
To take part in the contest, users have to sign up at the link shared by the organizer.
Here's a demo (you can scroll and click around within the image):
Contents of this tutorial
- Step 1. Access the Control Panel
- Step 2. Create a "PhotoFun" app
- Step 3. Set up the PhotoFun
- Step 4. Finalize the configuration and personalize the app
Step 1. Access the Control Panel
Access the Easypromos Control Panel from this link. If you're not an Easypromos user, create an account and sign in to the control panel to create and manage your promotions.
Step 2. Create a "PhotoFun" app
Next, click on the "Create new promotion" button to start and select "PhotoFun":
Step 3. Set up the "PhotoFun"
We explain you now all the steps to set up your PhotoFun.
1. Go to your promotion management page, and click through to the Editor.
2. Next, go to Tools > PhotoFun where you'll see that the PhotoFun is already enabled and presents all the options to set up your PhotoFun:
Next, we explain you the following tabs and options:
In the first tab, you'll see all the stickers in the Easypromos library. Click on the different themes to see the full range of stickers. Choose which stickers will be available to users.
Once you have decided which stickers you want to use, you will have the following options available:
- Reorder stickers: you can decide in what order you want to present the stickers to users.
- Remove stickers.
- Modify the name of the stickers: if you decide to show the name of the stickers, you can modify the name because by default the name of the file is used.
- Upload your own stickers: It allows to upload one or more images to add your own creations of stickers to the current theme.
Top tip! We recommend uploading transparent .png images with a white border. This sticker format is optimized to integrate with images.
In the second tab, you'll find the frames, which are also grouped by theme. Click to see which frames are available for each theme. Choose which ones to use in your contest.
Once you have decided which frames you want to use, you will have the following options available:
- Reorder frames: you can decide in what order you want to present the frames to users.
- Remove frames.
- Modify the name of the frames: if you decide to show the name of the frames, you can modify the name because by default the name of the file is used.
- Upload your own frames: It allows to upload one or more images to add your own creations of frames to the current theme.
In the final tab, there are even more options to personalize PhotoFun. Let's break them down, one by one:
1. Proportion: It shows the proportion of the image according to the format of the PhotoFun, which by default is configured with the Square format (800x800), but you can edit it here as necessary.
2. Button label: Edit the text of the button which users see.
3. Display photo, sticker and frame names? Decide whether users will see a title for each frame and sticker.
4. Is the frame mandatory? Require participants to use a frame for their photo.
5. Load automatically when user goes to Entry Form. This option allows to open the PhotoFun tool automatically when you click on the "Participate" button of the promotion, even before the user completes the fields of the entry form.
6. Min./max. number of stickers: Define how many stickers participants can use.
Step 4. Finalize the configuration and personalize the app
Once you have enabled and configured the PhotoFun, the next step will be to finish the configuration of the contest and the personalization of the different screens of the promotion. To do this, you can follow the Photo Contest tutorial from Step 2.
Please sign in to leave a comment.